Have you lost your UBA bank account number but don’t know how to retrieve it? You are welcome to this page on BlogsXtra. Today, you will get to learn how to check your UBA account number without going to any UBA bank branch.
But before then, lets get to know more about UBA Account number.
Hot on UBA!
What Is UBA Account Number
An account number or perhaps a UBA account number is a unique string of numbers that identify an owner of an account. In other words, it can be seen a unique bank identification, routing or serial number that is owned and can be accessed by only one person.
Therefore, when the owner of the account want to use his account, he/she will have to make use of his account number.
Remember, the account number can only be valid and is entitled only to one person.
Trust you already know what an account number is before coming to this page to read; how to check uba bank account number.
What you will get on this page
- How to check UBA account number with USSD code
- Simple Way on How to check UBA bank account with LEO (UBA Facebook chatbot/chat-banking)
- Simple Guide to check UBA account number from UBA App on playstore
- Guide to check UBA Bank account number online using the web
So without taking much of your time as I know you are here to resolve this query “how to check Uba account number“. let’s get started.
How to Check UBA Bank Account Number With USSD Code
To check you United Bank of Africa (UBA) account number is not really a difficult thing to do but checking via USSD seems to be. As at now, checking of UBA account number via USSD is not available or perhaps possible. Though, there are other real working methods which will be listed below.
If checking of UBA Bank account number using USSD code were to be possible, then accessing it via UBA USSD code *919# would have been the possible way. But when checked, you’ll get to find out it’s not accessible via the mentioned method.
So let’s head over to the working method which is checking via LEO on Facebook.
- UBA Bank SWIFT Code: Current UBA SWIFT BIC
- How to Open a Domiciliary Account in Nigeria With Zenith, GT, UBA, First Bank
- Zenith Bank Loan Code: How to Apply For Loan From Zenith Bank
- Access Bank Payday Loan: How to apply for Instant Loan
How to Check UBA Account Number With LEO UBA Chatbanking bot
To check your UBA account number with Leo on Facebook all you have to do is follow the below mentioned methods on this page.
- Head over to Facebook
- Search “UBA Chatbanking” on the search bar or click this URL >> https://facebook.com/ubaChatBanking
- Like the page and send a message to Leo with keyword “HI“. The bot will ask if what you will want him to do for you.
- Now you should type “Add Account“. If will then be asked if you want to add a UBA account or a prepaid card.
- Select “A” (for UBA Account). A link will be sent to you.
- Click the link and verify your phone linked with the account and your account will be linked successfully.
- Now send “My Account Number” and your UBA bank account number will be displayed right in front of you.
Now that’s how to successfully check your United Bank of Africa account number online on Facebook using Leo.
So there is no need for you to be searching any of these queries
- how can i check my uba account?
- Can Leo display my account number?
- ways to check uba account number
and many others on Google.
How to Check UBA Account Number on UBA Android & IOS App
To check your uba account number using the official UBA Bank app, all you have to do is follow instructions on this page.
- Go to Play Store or the Apple Store
- Search for UBA App and install on your phone
- Open app and validate your phone number and as well create a new password to access the app
- Wait while the app load completely
- See the “My Account” tab to view your UBA Bank account number from the app.
Now that’s how to check UBA account number using their official android app. Now let’s head straight on how to check using the web platform
How to Check UBA Bank Account Number Using the Web Platform
Checking of UBA Bank account number online is mainly for those using the Current account. All you have to do here;
- Go to the bank and you’ll be provided with a web client login details
- Use your login details anywhere and anytime to access your UBA number of account.
So I guess this should be all for now. Share with friends if you find this post helpful to you.