It can be hard to choose a new home for yourself and your family. Will you be able to find a job easily? Should you look for work before you even leave your home country with a Canadian visa to Nigerians? How long does it take to migrate to another country? We try to answer most of these questions for you in due course.
however, let’s start off by saying that Canada is very pro-immigrants, and needs skilled and semi-skilled people alike to help grow our blossoming economy. There are job opportunities in various sectors, which we will look at shortly.
In this article, we take a closer look at how to apply for a Canadian visa from Nigeria, as well as the most popular immigration and visa programs available.
Popular Canada Visa Programs For Nigerians
Nigerians earn permanent residency visas through these popular immigration streams:
- Provincial nominee program: apply directly to the province for a nomination to become a permanent resident in Canada. If your qualifications and experience meet the labor demands of the province you apply to, they will motivate your visa application to the Canadian government. Different provinces have different labor requirements, so knowing which one to apply to is very important.
- Atlantic immigration pilot- if you can get a valid job offer in one of the four Atlantic provinces in Canada; New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edwards Island, and Nova Scotia, you will almost certainly be able to obtain a Canada visa from Nigeria to become a permanent resident.
- Express entry system: obtain your Canada Visa and become a permanent resident in as little as six months through this program. By far the most popular of the immigration programs, managerial, professional, and skilled trades.
- however, workers can apply for permanent residency without even having a job offer in Canada through this program.
The reason for the big demand for labor is because Canada’s population growth is unable to meet the rapidly growing economy’s demands. Aside from the thousands of existing vacancies, hundreds of thousands of jobs are being created each year.
High salaries for semi-skilled and skilled workers such as butchers, mechanics, and IT professionals are luring people from all over the globe.
- Mechanics in Canada earn an average of $55,263 per year.
- When it comes to Marketing positions, entry-level positions start at around $34,320 a year. from there, the sky’s the limit as the highest-paid reported salaries are $390,000 a year!
- Generous minimum wage requirements put in place by the Canadian government for farm workers and harvesting. Laborers ensure a good quality of life for all of Canada’s residents. Harvesters earn an average of $23,400 per year.
- There are vacancies for accountant and administration positions across the country. Accountants make an average of $58,409 a year and administrative assistants can expect to make around $45,000 a year.
- Canada has the third-largest IT industry in the world, and as such it has a substantial demand for skilled. professionals such as web and full-stack developers, who earn an average of $72,500 a year.
- Engineers are always in demand in Canada, the average salary is $69,547 a year.
this is why the Canadian government offers visa to Nigerians
Permanent Residency with visa offers to Nigerians
Under the immigration programs mentioned above, and many more, it is possible to become a permanent resident in Canada. There is a strict list of requirements that must be adhere to.
however but you have a chance of becoming a citizen in a country with one of the best public support systems on earth. Public support in Canada includes free healthcare and free schooling for all children under the age of 18.
Canada is a Free Country
The rights of Canadians are protected by a liberal government that values freedom above all else. In Canada people are free to be who they want, news broadcasters are free to report on any interesting events.
in summary, without bounds and human rights are respected with complete dignity.
You Don’t Have to Leave Family Behind because the Canadian visa to Nigerians covers all
Canada is serious about keeping families together. however, If you meet the minimum settlement fund requirements, you can bring your family with you.
however, your immediate family will also be eligible to apply for work permits. Furthermore, so that they can contribute to your household income.
Often people worry about whether they struggle to fit into a new culture. The truth is Canada is a multicultural hub, nearly 20% of the current population are immigrants or children of immigrants.
We welcome thousands of new immigrants every month and interested candidates can apply here